Available in the following lengths and weights:
16" 80 Grams
20" 100 Grams
24" 140 Grams
Shopping tip for buying hair extensions, the more the grams the thicker the hair!
Flip-In Halo Extensions are the latest and greatest in the hair extension market!
Why? Because, they are affordable and super easy to apply!
Flip-In Halo Extensions are the newest hair extension craze!
Great for someone who has short thick hair where a tape or clip option would not work.
The Flip-In Halo is the easiest method to apply and most dramatic change for the price.
- The Flip-In Halo is not as secure as the Clip, Tape or Weave method, it is for an instant look and for occasional use only.
- The Flip-In Halo is available in synthetic and human hair.
The Flip-In Halo is a revolutionary hairpiece design featuring an invisible attachment that no one can see. No clips, no glue, no tape... the Halo is easy to apply in seconds! You literally flip the hairpiece on like a headband, style and go. Similar to wearing a wig but without the crown.
Halo Installation Instructions:
- Place the extensions over your head like a headband.
- Use the end of a rattail comb, take your natural hair and lift it over the top covering the extensions.
- Complete this process this all the way around until you can no longer see the Flip-In halo wire.
- Style as desired and go.
Do's and Don'ts (Human Hair)
- Do Apply “Hot Mess” detangling spray to brush hair throughout the day while in use.
- Do use heating tools such as wands, irons and hair dryer. You can make this hair straight or wavy with hot tools.
- Do wash hair occasionally if needed with Lux Beauty Club's "High Maintenance" conditioning shampoo and conditioner.
- Don't color hair. You should choose the correct color to match your hair. Added harsh chemicals may strip the extensions of their natural oils.
- Don't swim in hair. Chlorine and salt water can damage the extensions
- Don't sleep in hair. This can cause matting.
Watch our video here!