TAPE-IN hair extensions by LUX BEAUTY CLUB are by far the best on the market. We offer 100% Human Remy Hair and the highest quality medical grade hypoallergenic tape. When you buy tape-in hair extensions remember it is not just about the hair. It is also about the tape. If the tape doesn't hold or is too strong it will either slip or not come out and cause your own hair to rip out. We have created over 30 custom colors, offering the most amount of blends on the market. Our packaging comes with clear concise instructions so you will feel comfortable putting them in on your own or taking them to your stylist. Our tape-in hair comes in a variety of lengths, colors and styles. If you were to go to a hair salon and have tape-in extensions installed it would cost you upwards of $700-$1200. Our revolutionary semi-permanent hair extension system allows you to achieve this look at a fraction of the cost. We also provide you with all of the maintenance hair care products for you to maintain your luxurious locks and always look your best!
Tape-In Extension Application Instructions:
GET THE LOOK!
PEEL OFF: Peel of the tape tab.
TAPE-IN HAIR: Part hair in desired location. Press onto hair.
SQUEEZE TOGETHER: Place another piece underneath the same section. Squeeze or sandwich together.
REPEAT STEPS: Repeat above 3 steps following the diagram.
Tape-In Care Instructions:
- DO clarify and wash hair thoroughly with "The One" clarifying shampoo.
- DO use dry shampoo "Hi and Dry" for 2-3 days post application to allow tapes to set. May use in between washes to not overwash hair.
- DO apply "Hot Mess" detangling spray throughout the ends of hair on a daily basis.
- DO use any and all heating tools including curling wands, flat irons and dryers when necessary.
- DO use "High Maintenance" Shampoo and Conditioner every few days to maintain luxurious locks.
- DON’T wash hair for 48 hours. The tapes need to set. Never use a moisturizing conditioner on the roots. Once you wash hair use "High Maintenance".
- DON’T brush hair when wet. Dry majority of hair before brushing. Brushing wet hair may cause tapes to slip.
- DON’T color hair. You should choose the correct color you need or color your own hair first.
- DON’T swim in chlorinated water. Always pull hair up before swimming or protect it with a treatment first.
- DON’T let shower head water beat down on the crown of your head. The pressure may cause the tapes to slip. Rinse scalp quickly.
Tape-In Hair Extension Removal
To remove tape-in hair extensions you want to apply one of the solutions below, between the tapes tabs and slowly pull them apart. Continue to spray the remover until the tape completely peels away from your hair. Continue throughout your hair until all of the tapes are removed. Wash with "The One" clarifying shampoo after removal process to remove all of the tape residue.
We offer 3 amazing tape removal products. Each of them are specially formulated to remove your tape-in extensions without damaging your hair.
Bond Bomb Extension Remover- Non-Greasy formula. This is one of our most popular removers because it leaves no greasy residue.
Gone Girl Extension Remover- Fast-Acting. This is a fast acting formula but does leave an oily residue. You need to wash hair thoroughly after removal process.
The Big O Extension Remover- Organic Formula. Organic citrus oil hair extension remover. This is great for someone who wants an organic option.
Clarify hair before and after application
Clarify your hair with "The One" shampoo! The most luxurious organic clarifying shampoo on the market!
Looking for a great clarifying shampoo before and after you put in your tape in hair extensions? Now you can say you've finally met "The One"!
"The One" clarifying shampoo was formulated specifically for tape-in hair extension cleansing before and after application. It is imperative that you cleanse your scalp with the proper shampoo to prevent the tapes from slipping out. If there is any oil residue or product residue on your hair your tapes will slip out. This is a great product to remove the tape residue after you have removed the tapes.