Achieve the same look with different colors and textures. Watch our videos!
- Human Indian Remy hair, may curl or straighten with hot tools
- 7 pieces
This season you ladies may want to shop around for some clip-in hair extensions to get long, luxurious locks for the price of a lip gloss! If you are new to the hair extension world, do your research, choose the right hair color and texture to perfectly match your natural hair. Clip-in hair extensions are trending as one of the most popular beauty accessories. Always choose a company such as Lux Beauty Club who has won several prestigious beauty awards! We offer the most affordable, luxurious and high quality hair money can buy.
Here are some tips you should know about clip-in hair extensions:
Tips and Facts about Clip-In Hair extensions:
- Putting in clip-in human hair extensions is quite easy
- Be sure to find ones that most closely match your natural hairs color and texture
- We offer a variety of lengths from 12"-30" long as well as custom lengths
- We offer over 30 colors to choose from, you will always find the perfect match
How to install Clip in hair extensions
- Pull half of your hair up on the top of your head with a clip or ponytail holder as shown.
- CLIP IN HAIR: Clip in hair at the parted section. Starting at the bottom of your hairline.
- Start with the wider 7.5" Pieces first. Start at the bottom first, near nape of neck. Piece widths will vary based on what clip-in extension package you order.
- Add the second piece at the crown of the head.
- Add the 2 3.5” wide accent pieces, one on either side.
- BLEND HAIR
- Once the pieces are securely attached. Remove your own natural hair out of the clip or ponytail holder. Carefully blend hair together.
- May finish with hair spray.
Care instructions for clip-in synthetic hair:
- Heat not recommended for synthetic hair Synthetic hair is made of a polymer material which can get damaged if heat is applied.. We offer both human and synthetic. Heat tools can be used with the human option but not with the synthetic option.
- May use detangling spray or dry shampoo.
- May rinse extensions with tepid water and hang to air dry if washing is necessary.
- Follow with Lux Beauty Club "Hot Mess" detangling spray.
- Do not sleep in extensions.
- Remember to brush your hair out thoroughly
Get the look!
There are so many looks other than simply length that hair extensions can offer you!
- TO GET THE VOLUMIZER LOOK: To apply, part hair at the nape of the neck. Open clips, attach the weft to your hair. Press the two sides of each clip down with thumbs to secure piece to your head. Release layer of hair and repeat this method all the way to the top of your head. Put the larger wefts at the bottom and the smaller wefts around the crown of your head creating a seamless look.
- OMBRE' AND HIGHLIGHTS To get the ombre look you must choose a color one shade lighter (Ombre) or one shade darker (Reverse Ombre) than your own natural hair color. Follow the volumizer instructions. For a simple highlight effect, you will need the 3.5" accent makers. Scatter them throughout your head randomly to create depth.
- PONYTAIL Part hair at crown. Clip on desired hair pieces. Follow the volumizer instructions. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches around the bottom and sides of your hairline so when you pull up your ponytail you cannot see the clips. Pull hair into a ponytail and spray.