What is all this talk about hair extensions? What are they?
Hair extensions are a beauty product made out of hair (Human or Synthetic) that is sewn to a strip of fiber that can be clipped in, taped in, weaved in or applied in various other methods. This hairpiece is made to be an extension of your own natural hair to give you a dramatic instant change! There are various qualities when it comes to hair extensions just as if you were buying cosmetics. You always need to buy from the best company if you want your look to be flawless.
"What are the different types of hair extensions"?
There are many different types of hair extensions, here at Lux Beauty Club we sell what we believe the best and easiest methods. These methods are the least damaging to the hair, the easiest to apply and the most affordable. The methods we offer are flip, clip, tape, and weave.
"What's the difference between Flip, Clip, Tape and Weave?" There are many methods and we offer a large variety. Read through all the different styles and you decide or give us a call and we can help you make the best choice!
Great for someone who has short thick hair where a tape or clip option would not work
The Flip-In Halo is the easiest method to apply and most dramatic change for the price
- The Flip-In Halo is not as secure as the Clip, Tape or Weave method
- The Flip-In Halo is available in synthetic and human materials
The Flip-In Halo is a revolutionary hairpiece design featuring an invisible attachment that no one can see. No clips, no glue, no tape... the Halo is easy to apply in seconds! You literally flip the hairpiece on top of your head, style and go. It's almost like wearing a wig but without the crown.
Halo Installation Instructions:
- Place the extensions over your head like a headband
- Use the end of a rattail comb, take your natural hair and lift it over the top covering the extensions. Do this all the way around until you can no longer see the Flip-In halo wire.
- Style as desired and you are ready to go.
Be sure to watch the video on our website to see how simple it is to apply!
Benefits of Clip-In Hair Extensions:
- Easy to apply. Comes in a variety of sizes, lengths and colors.
- Clip-In Extensions offer the most variety of choices and are the most popular amongst our customers
- Available in human and synthetic hair
PART HAIR: Pull half of your hair up on the top of your head with a clip or ponytail holder as shown.
CLIP IN HAIR: Clip in hair at the parted section. Start with the wider 7.5" Pieces. Start at the bottom first, near nape of neck. Add the second piece at the crown of the head. Add the 2 3.5” wide accent pieces, one on either side.
BLEND HAIR: Once the 4 pieces are securely attached. Remove your own natural hair out of the clip or ponytail holder. Carefully blend hair together. May finish with hair spray.
May use heat tools for human hair only. May use detangling spray or dry shampoo. May rinse extensions with tepid water and hang to air dry. Follow with Lux Beauty Club detangling spray. Do not sleep in extensions. May reuse on a daily basis.
Volumizing effect: To apply, part hair at the nape of the neck. Open clips, attach the weft to your hair. Press the two sides of each clip down with thumbs to secure piece to your head. Release layer of hair and repeat this method all the way to the top of your head. Put the larger wefts at the bottom and the smaller wefts around the crown of your head creating a seamless look.
OMBRE' AND HIGHLIGHTS To get the ombre look you must choose a color one shade lighter (Ombre) or one shade darker (Reverse Ombre) than your own natural hair color. Follow the volumizer instructions. For a simple highlight effect, you will need the 3.5" accent makers. Scatter them throughout your head randomly to create depth.
PONYTAIL Part hair at crown. Clip on desired hair pieces. Follow the volumizer instructions. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches around the bottom and sides of your hairline so when you pull up your ponytail you cannot see the clips. Pull hair into a ponytail and spray.
Tape-In Hair Extensions:
- 100% Human Remy Hair
- Semi-permanent method
- Lasts around 2 months
- Easy On/Off Application Method
- The most natural looking hair extension method but also the most expensive
- Achieve a celebrity high style look
- High maintenance, daily maintenance required
Each pack of tapes comes with a 20 piece set of tape in remy hair extensions that are pre-taped and require NO HEAT. These tape in remy hair extensions can be applied by DIY or you can take them to your stylist! Each tape tab is 1.5" in width and is easy to remove and reapply with any of our removers. Available in 18" to 24". Custom lengths and colors are available upon request, email us!
Tape-In Extension Application Instructions:
- PEEL OFF: Peel of the tape tab.
- TAPE - IN HAIR: Part hair in desired location. Press onto hair.
- SQUEEZE TOGETHER: Place another piece underneath the same section. Squeeze or sandwich together.
- REPEAT STEPS: Repeat above 3 steps following the
Weave hair extensions:
- Most time consuming application
- Must be sewn or braided into the hair
- Available in synthetic and human